To buy bitcoin and send your coins directly to an external wallet, such as BlueWallet, using the Relai app, you need to take the following steps:
- Open your Relai app.
- Type in the amount of bitcoin you want to buy (or auto-invest on a weekly or monthly basis) and click ‘Next.’
- Enter your IBAN from which the payment for the bitcoin purchase will come, and add a referral code (if you have one) to save 0.5% fees.
- Toggle the “buy to external wallet” to on.
- Open BlueWallet, go to ‘Options,’ and click on the ‘Sign/Verify Message’ button.’
- Copy the bitcoin wallet address provided by BlueWallet and paste it into the wallet address field in the Relai app.
- Click ‘Next’ in the Relai app.
- Next, you need to sign your transaction by copy and pasting the message text provided by Relai into BlueWallet’s message verification section, and then clicking ‘Sign’ in BlueWallet.
- Then, copy the signature provided by BlueWallet wallet and paste it into the bar in the Relai app that says “paste your signature here.”
- Click ‘next’ and make the payment using your mobile banking app (but don’t forget to add the transaction reference code to your bank payment).
- Confirm the transaction in the Relai app.
And that’s it! 😁
Your bitcoin will arrive in your BlueWallet wallet as soon as the bank payment settles.